Current Rental Rates are listed below:
Rent our gym, multi-purpose rooms or EVEN our whole facility for your special event! Requests must be made though the Rental Application(PDF). Contact our office for specific dates/times!
N4Cs opened its doors in October 2007 and has been providing affordable memberships, programming and events to Northern Columbia County ever since.
Our facility welcomes non-profit, civic and private groups for meetings, special events, weddings and more!
We encourage you to take a look at what our facility has to offer and consider a membership with the N4Cs! Membership Info
Our Facility Includes:
- Full Court Gymnasium including a 55′ Batting Tunnel
- Open Rec Room with tables/chairs, pool table and table tennis
- Fitness Room – Including Free Weights, Selectorized Weight Machines and Cardio Equipment
- Dance & Fitness Studio
- Library/Museum/Computer Lab
- Nursery playspace for Pre and School Aged Children
- Kitchen with Concessions Windows
- Gazebo and outdoor sitting areas
- Two Multi Purpose Rooms (Used for meetings, arts programming, senior programming, parties)
- Men’s & Women’s Restrooms including Lockers and a Shower
- Shuffleboard and Horseshoe pits
N4Cs is also proud to partner with and host the Benton Area Food Bank and the Benton Senior Center.
Current Rental Rates are listed below.
Requests must be made though the Rental Application(PDF).
|Gym Rental||Members: $50/Hour/Per Court
Non-Members: $70/Hour/Per Court
|Kitchen Rental||Members: $10/Hour
|Room Rental||Members: $15/Hour
|Batting Tunnel||Members: FREE
Non-Members: $5/Half Hour
(*No pitching machine available)
|Meeting Space||Non-Profit Groups Only: Donation-based options available- must ask for details.|
All facility rentals costing over $100 require a 10% deposit at the time of reservation.
All rental agreements must be signed and paid in full 7 days prior to rental.