Find out if your plan offers the SilverSneakers®
Fitness Program so you can take charge of your own health and well-being!*
Visit www.silversneakers.com or call the number on your health plan ID card.
SilverSneakers® gives you:
- A basic fitness membership with nationwide access to participating locations
- Custom-designed classes and use of equipment
- A Senior Advisor to help you along the way
- Member-only access to online support
If your plan doesn’t offer SilverSneakers®, ask when they’ll be adding this valuable benefit!
*To qualify, you must be an eligible member of a Medicare health plan, group retiree plan, or Medicare Supplement carrier that offers the SilverSneakers® Fitness Program
Sit ‘N Fit
Sit N Fit is a chair based exercise program that consists of stretching, strengthening, and cardiovascular exercise, supplemented with standing balance exercises and walking. This is a perfect way to stay active. Come for the workouts and stay for the friendships.
- Dates: Year-Round – Mon., Wed. & Fri.
- Times: 10 AM – 10:30 AM
- Location: N4Cs Gymnasium
- Fee: Free for Members / $3 Non-Members